We offer high quality initial training EASA approved course. Our Cabin Crew course is designed in association with leading airlines and a close collaboration with these airlines mostly ensures a Cabin Crew job upon completion of the course. Our management and training staff are exceptionally well-qualified airline personnel with extensive management experience in the training departments of major airlines.
Course selection criteria:
- At least 20 years of age.
- Fluent in English (other languages depending on the airline and country of employment.)
- Able to swim 100 m.
- Able to pass medical examination
- Able to pass criminal record and suitability check.
- No visible tattoos, piercings or tooth jewellery.
- Weight in proportion to height.
- Secondary school graduate or other intermediate grade degree.
- Friendly and customer service oriented.
- Good interactional skills.
- No previous experience as cabin crew is required.
The course consists of theoretical and practical training:
- Discipline and Responsibilities
- Aircraft Ground School
- Passenger Handling - Crowd Control - Communication
- Fire and smoke training
- Water survival training
- Aero-Medical aspects and first aid
- Initial Human Factors and Crew resource management (CRM)
- Dangerous Goods Regulations Training (DGR)
- Safety and Security Procedures
- Grooming and Service Training
- Fire Drill incl. Real Fire and Smoke
- Swimming test in a swimming pool
- Water survival training in a swimming pool
- Oxygen administration to patients
Modes of study:
The theoretical training is conducted in a classroom. The methods include classroom instruction and practical training. The cabin crew member candidates must be able to pass tests with at least 80% correct answer. English is commonly used as documentation language, as it is the language used within aviation.
safety and Inflight + commercial = 2months